Be the first to review this product.
Model 3 Performance Big Rotor Kit (Rear)
Limited stock available now!
Specifically developed for use on track, this rear brake upgrade kit utilises the existing Tesla rear caliper but increases the size and efficiency of the rotors (discs) which aids cooling. The factory-fitted discs are not very efficient at dissipating heat, so the pads can overheat and glaze quickly when the car is driven hard.
This kit will fit the Model 3 Performance only and is designed to clear 20" factory wheels. Other 20" and 19" wheels may be compatible but please check with us before purchasing.
- AP Racing slotted 354x21mm vented rotors (factory discs are 335x20mm). J-hook versions optional.
- Tevo custom made bells and caliper brackets
- Bracket bolts
Key features and benefits
- Designed to work with the standard rear M3P caliper and our front big brake kit. Parking brake function is not affected. Please note - the calipers shown in the photos are standard but have been painted to match our front BBK.
- 2 piece 'floating' discs using AP's motorsport experience with 72 cooling vanes to create increased airflow for better heat management.
- Billet aluminium, hard anodised brake bells and brackets for weight saving and maximum durability. Overall, the discs weight exactly the same as the standard ones but are bigger and much more efficient.
- We recommend using Carbotech XP10 rear pads with this kit. Clearance between the pad backplate and disc bell is quite tight and some pads with non-standard backplate dimensions may not be suitable.
Made and assembled in the UK!
Size: 354mm x 21mm
Weight (each, including bells): 6.4kg
Vanes: 72 directional
- Rotors are supplied mounted to the bells and in a way which allows expansion but prevents disc rattle, which can be a problem with fully floating discs, particularly when fitted to EVs with no engine noise to drown it out.
- Pads are not included with the kit - You should fit new pads with this kit and bed rotors and pads in properly.
- We recommend fitting our braided brake lines with this kit and replacing the brake fluid with Castrol SRF.
Tevo can arrange installation for you at extra cost.