Be the first to review this product.
Tevo T-Zero Forged Wheels
Forged from the highest quality aerospace grade 6061-T6 aluminium, these wheels are custom designed and manufactured in the UK specifically to fit the Model 3. No adapter rings are required to fit these to a Model 3 Performance.
But these wheels don't just look good. We wanted to create a striking look but without sacrificing strength. Because we're using these wheels on our M3P track car with semi-slick tyres, we've ensured that the cornering fatigue value used in testing is higher than would normally be required for regular road tyres.
In practise, this means you end up with wheels that are lighter than the Tesla Uberturbine or Zero-G, but strong enough to use on the road or track.
Comparing the weights of various wheels:
- Tesla Zero-G 20x9" = 12.7 kg each
- Tesla Turbine 20x8.5" = 13.1 kg each
- Tesla Uberturbine 20x9" = 14.3 kg each
- Tevo T-Zero 20x9" = 12.1 kg each
That's a massive 8.8 kg weight saving between a set of Uberturbines and T-Zeros.
We created the 20x9" T-Zero first, as this allows us to use 245/35 20 Michelin Cup 2 tyres, which match the specifications used in Tesla's 'Track Pack' for the Model 3 Performance. However, we can also supply different diameters and widths in the Zero-T design if you're looking to use a different wheel/tyre package. Custom offsets are also possible.
T-Zero Rim Specification
- 20x9" 5x114.3 ET34 Fully forged from 6061-T6 aluminium
- Weight: 12.1 kg
- Load test requirement: 815 kg with a cornering fatigue Mu at 0.9
- Standard finishes (satin or gloss): Black, silver, gunmetal, gold
- Brushed clear finish also available to special order
- Tevo centre caps provided. Custom caps available to special order.
- Designed and made in the UK
(Photos show the satin black finish)
- Price is for a set of 4 wheels + Tevo centre caps
- Wheel nuts and TPMS sensors are not included
- These rims are made to order so please contact us if you want an accurate lead time before ordering.