Be the first to review this product.
MPP Corkscrew Model 3 Front Upper Control Arms
The standard Model 3 needs more camber for use on track, but not much if any on the road. What if you could quickly dial in more camber when you get to the track, and then set it back to standard before you drive home? Well, now you can.
- CNC machined from billet 6061-T6 aluminum
- Made In Canada by Mountain Pass Performance
- Shim adjustment system for precise, repeatable adjustment.
- Sealed spherical bearings will last the lifetime of the car
- Eliminate rubber bushings, feel a true connection to the road
- No noises or wear, unlike common aftermarket arms which use spherical rod ends
- Provided guide for toe adjustments to match camber settings for quick setup changes trackside
Full technical information available here: https://www.mountainpassperformance.com/product/mpp-model3-fuca/
Fits Model 3 RWD, Dual Motor, Performance, Performance w/ PUP