Be the first to review this product.
Model 3 rear control arms for camber/toe adjustment - Engineered by Redwood Motorsports ™
These exclusive adjustable rear camber and toe arms from Redwood Motorsports feature Aurora Bearings™ motorsport grade Teflon lined bearings. These adjustable control arms replace the non-adjustable factory arms, allowing you to dial in custom camber and toe settings to maximize your Model 3's rear alignment and cornering abilities.
Whether you would like to return your lowered Model 3 back to factory alignment specifications for better tyre wear, or increase your car's handling ability with increased camber and toe adjustments these arms are for you. Made from one-piece lathed and milled 6061 billet aluminum end mounts, anodised in Redwood Motorsports Gold, these feather-light and high strength arms are designed for long service life and ease of adjustment. The hardened and nickel-plated steel turnbuckles allow an extremely wide range of adjustment and are impervious to moisture, salt, road grime, etc. and were designed to last the long haul! Using the highest-quality and highest-load rating Teflon-lined Aurora brand bearings, they can be easily serviced if ever needed, but maintain the longest service interval possible for a spherical bearing.
- Redwood Motorsports aerospace grade lathed then Milled 6061 Billet aluminum bodies
- Redwood Motorsports hardened and nickel-plated custom turnbuckles and adjustment hardware
- Aurora Bearings™ - Teflon lined durable motorsports grade bearings (built to last on road and track)
- Maximum alignment adjustability for rear toe and camber
- Ultra-light aluminum assemblies
- MADE IN THE USA! (In Fremont, California)
Arms are sold as a left & right pair